Learn how to secure your crypto exchange account by using Google Authenticator to set up Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) for specific account actions. With Ferriswheel, you have the power of our safe crypto trading in the palm of your hands.
How to set up Google Authenticator on Ferriswheel
1. Go to the Security page of your account.
- Sign in to your Ferriswheel account.
- Select Settings.
2. Change your authentication method.
- Click on the Authentication method drop-down menu.
- Select Google Authenticator.
- Follow the instructions.
3. Congratulations, you have changed your 2FA to Google Authenticator!
Security tip: If the device that your authenticator app is on has been lost or stolen, your account is at risk of being compromised, especially if your email account can be accessed from that device. In this situation, you should immediately sign in to your account to make the necessary changes to your account settings.
If you are unable to sign in, please contact the Ferriswheel Support team by opening a support ticket to have your account temporarily disabled. We’ll do our best to guarantee you can start to buy crypto again promptly!