Whether you have a new phone or you've lost your current one, we’re giving you all the steps so you can continue to buy Bitcoin safely.
Crypto trading involves a lot of sensitive information; users need to know how to stay protected. If you are using an authenticator app for 2FA for your Ferriswheel account, first check and see if the authenticator app you are using has an export feature to transfer accounts to your new device (Google Authenticator for Android now supports this).
If the authenticator app you are using does not have a way to export to your new device, below are instructions on how to change your Sign-In 2FA if you still have access to the old phone or how to bypass Sign-In 2FA if you no longer have access to the old phone.
Changing 2FA if you still have your old phone
- Sign into your Ferriswheel account
- Select Settings
- Select Security
If you have Text message set as your Authentication Method:
- Select Change next to your Mobile number
- Follow the instructions to change which mobile number 2FA SMS’ are sent to
If you have Google authenticator set as your Authentication Method:
- Select the Authentication Method drop-down and change this to Text message
- Follow the instructions to change your authentication method to Text message
- (Optional) Select the Authentication Method drop-down and change this back to Google authenticator
- Follow the instructions to change your authentication method back to Google authenticator
Changing Sign-In 2FA if your old phone is lost/stolen
Please contact Support for further assistance.