Ferriswheel is committed to ensuring your crypto exchange experience on our site is seamless. Deposit limits are a required part of our regulatory compliance measures.
How our deposit limits work
- Deposit limits are equated back to GBP, regardless of whether you are depositing cryptocurrencies or traditional currencies.
- Daily limits count the last 24 hours of activity.
- Weekly limits count the last 7 days of activity.
- Monthly limits count the last 30 days of activity.
- Yearly limits count the last 365 days of activity.
- Yearly limits override monthly limits; monthly limits override daily limits.
- The exchange rates used to determine deposit limits are based on the price at the time of the deposit.
Increasing your deposit limits
If you would like to increase your deposit limits, please:
- Log into your Ferriswheel account
- Select Settings
- Select Account levels
- Follow the instructions on the page
Traditional currencies (GBP & EUR) and cryptocurrency limits apply the same way for all clients.